Croftons' CRE team has a reputation for thinking differently and taking a creative, efficient and ‘no nonsense’ approach to deliver innovative and commercially lucrative deals.
Our diverse clients include investors and volume occupiers, developers and providers of property finance, housing associations and local authorities, both regionally and nationally. We have experience of supporting big clients with large property portfolios, and working on a wide range of high-value, complex and technical matters.
We don’t simply react to instructions; we go out of our way to work in partnership with clients to support their business objectives, focusing on investing time in understanding their operational requirements and advising on strategic, commercial opportunities.
Our core service areas
Whether you are a new commercial landlord or have a long established business, Croftons' Commercial Real Estate team is here to help you by delivering appropriate solutions for your situation. Find out more.
You may be an existing commercial tenant, or perhaps you are about to take on your first lease and are unsure what to expect or what you should be looking out for? Find out more.
Acquisitions and Disposals
If you are looking to acquire or dispose of commercial premises, then we can help you with this. Find out more.
Break Option Strategies
Break option strategies: we can help maximise their commercial potential. Find out more.
Site Assembly Solutions
Site assembly: close to securing that perfect site, but missing that crucial ‘something’? Find out more.
A lease re-gear could be your solution, delivering significant benefits to both landlords and tenants and particularly attractive during a period of economic downturn. Find out more.
Sale and Leaseback
Perhaps you are a long established business, trading out of premises which you own and you wish to liquidate the equity in your premises? Find out more.
- Acting on the grant of numerous commercial leases for a large borough council
- Acting on the re-gear of a housing association's subsidiary company’s head office, including complex restructuring of repairing obligations, and an amalgamation of various demises
- Acting for a north west housing association in the preparation and service of a break notice to terminate a lease of a redundant area office
- Acting for an investor client in the disposal of a tenanted site with the reversion comprising both freehold and long leasehold interests.
- Purchase of freehold and superior leasehold interests in major-brand supermarket stores nationwide
- Purchase by auction with finance of a major city-centre shopping centre
- Acted for previous Pension Funds and SIPPs in purchase of commercial property involving complicated environmental issues
- Acted for Offshore Companies in purchasing and renewing leases in North West properties involving negotiations for a break clause
- Drafted and negotiated leases of local authority land for use to charities for Sure Start Centres.