Danielle is a Solicitor within the Commercial Real Estate Department. She specialises in commercial property transactions and advises clients on acquisitions and disposals, and various Landlord and Tenant matters including drafting and negotiating new and renewal leases, licences for alterations, agreements for lease, rent deposits and is experienced in dealing with refinance and property finance matters.
Danielle gained a first class degree in Law and Psychology. She completed her legal training at Marsden Rawsthorn Solicitors and qualified as a solicitor in 2015, joining Croftons in March 2015 as part of the firm’s continual expansion.
- Acting for a private developer in setting up a new £5m-valued commercial estate from the inception of development works, advising on viability, scope, profitability and all sales and lease documentation. Preparing, finalising and completing various car parking licences and serviced office leases.
- Acting for a care home provider on a £750,000 property refinancing deal, including reviewing, amending, agreeing and reporting on the terms of the Facility Letter, the Corporate Guarantee, and the Debentures given by the Company and its subsidiaries.
- Advising a housing associations and charity clients on the heads of terms of a new office lease, including agreement of a schedule of condition for the client with a view to limiting their repairing obligations which will realise significant savings at the end of the lease.
- Providing heads of terms training to housing association clients.
- Advising and completing an agreement for lease which was conditional on a change of use planning permission from a garage to a place of worship, a lease of 5 years, a licence for alterations and a rent deposit deed. Negotiated more favourable terms, including a schedule of condition and some concessions on the service charge provisions, an area which is generally contested.
- Preparing, reviewing, amending and negotiating rooftop leases for several housing association clients.
- Providing advice on termination notices including notices to terminate rooftop leases and advising on the implications of such notices.
- Dealing with deeds of variation and deeds of rectification to rectify errors in Leases and/or vary the terms of lease.
Advising housing associations, charity clients and commercial clients on the security of tenure provisions and serving section 25 Notices.
- Advising on Deeds of Surrender, Deeds of Settlement and Licences to Assign.
- Advising on an Agreement for Lease with an Option to Purchase a Church and then going on to exercise the Option Agreement to purchase the Church for the charity client.