Trainee Solicitor - Property
Job Ref: CRS0061
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
We are looking for a Trainee Solicitor to join our busy property team.
You will work closely alongside two of our property partners and a wider team of lawyers, carrying out work for our housing and regeneration sector clients.
We are looking for a candidate who has a minimum of two years’ property paralegal experience. Relevant experience could either be in commercial or residential property. Any experience in acting for housing associations would be an advantage, as would a wider mix of legal transactional involvement, as opposed to the more administrative aspects of property work.
Candidates need to have strong academics, be highly organised, be able to demonstrate sound commercial understanding, have developed some client care skills, have a drive to progress, and have completed the LPC. Irrespective of experience, candidates must have a real interest in the housing and regeneration sector.
The successful candidate will cover all of the SRA training requirements within our varied property work.
Croftons Solicitors LLP is a niche property, housing and regeneration, and charity team of lawyers based in the centre of Manchester. Our total team of 45 is based all on one site, providing joined up thinking across our teams for clients.
We have a clear vision to become a leading provider of legal services, with a full legal offering, to the housing and regeneration sector.
Cultural fit is extremely important to us in relation to any new team member, as our core values permeate all we do:
- We are all equals with different, yet clear roles/functions.
- We want stars, but who are prepared to shoot in broadly the same direction, in accordance with our overall vision, not do their own thing.
- We want team members who add to the genuine enthusiasm, excitement and excellence we already have.
- We want people who impress our clients and our colleagues by not only their technical legal application, but also by their pragmatism, commercial acumen and ability to get the outcomes our clients need on time, on budget and by making our clients’ lives easier.
- Our clients instruct people they like and so we want team members who are good ‘people-people’.
- We like those with entrepreneurial spirit, who spot opportunities and respond to the market place, embracing the future.
Please click on the link below to apply. Please provide details in your covering letter of your interest and suitability particularly in relation to property law, the housing and regeneration sector and our core values.
Wednesday 10 October 2018